The resources listed below are meant to assist community residents, providers, and partners in identifying programs and services that can address their behavioral health needs.
Use the different filtering options below to narrow the list to the specific resources that you are searching for. Because mental health issues for our YOUTH often have parents wondering where to start, we are highlighting a very helpful guides below:
- Licensed/Drug and Alcohol Abuse Counselors
- Certified Domestic Violence Counselors
- Marriage and Family Therapists
- Clinical Professional Counselors
- Certified DOT/SAP Counselors
- DUI/Traffic School Instructor
Please do not hesitate to call our 24/7 hotline for help in finding meetings in the Las Vegas valley.
BATTLE BORN HOUSING PLUS IS A SOBER COMMUNITY FOR LOW-INCOME INDIVIDUALS WHO NEED WRAPAROUND SERVICES TO ADDRESS THEIR NEEDS FOR BOTH SHORT AND LONG-TERM STABILITY.Residents are enrolled in a program that offers housing and associated wrap-around services including case management, substance abuse counseling, onsite drug and alcohol testing, behavioral health support, employment support/work opportunities, and other tools to help each resident establish a new, more productive path in life. Residents work with a care coordinator to determine an individualized support plan that includes onsite drug and alcohol testing, individual and small group substance use and behavioral health counseling, connection with the onsite peer-to-peer support network, and employment support. Battle Born Housing Plus has a 44 bed congregate living space with rooms that accommodate either two or three individuals along with shared kitchens, bathrooms, and laundry facilities. The property also houses 28 next-step, low-income studio apartments. Residents of Battle Born Housing Plus are surrounded by a live-in network that aims to help them establish healthy relationships, a sense of community, and improved life, and social skills.
- FASTT (Forensic Assessment Services Triage Team) is a multidisciplinary case management team that provides screening and service plan development for mental health, substance use, and basic need.
- Participating agencies on Carson FASTT include DPBH Rural Clinics Carson City, Carson City Health and Human Services, Community Counseling Center, and Ron Wood Family Resource Center
- Speak confidential with master's level care consultants for decision- making support, crisis assistance and education on issues families face every day.
- Learn about the signs of Alzheimer's and other dementias.
- Get general information about medications and other treatment options, and legal, financial, and care decisions.
- Find out about local programs and services
- Receive help in preferred language.
- MTM is the state of Nevada’s non-emergency transportation manager for eligible Medicaid members across the state.
- Provides transport for medical appointment covered by Medicaid, pre-arranged hospital to hospital transports for legal holds, and hospital discharges home.
- For medical appointments, please schedule 5 days in advance
- For facility transfers or discharges, transports can be arranged same day or within 24 hours if travel is out of the service area. Nevada NEMT Brochure- English 2021