The Southern Behavioral Health Region
The Southern Behavioral Health Region consists of Esmerelda, Lincoln, Mineral, and Northern Nye Counties. The Southern Regional Behavioral Health Coordinator (RBHC) position, vacant for the past two years, has now been filled by the coordinator grantee, Nevada Rural Hospital Partners. We welcome Kim Donohue to this position.
The Southern Regional Behavioral Health Policy Board will be initiated once a quorum of members are appointed.
Consolidated Agencies of Human Services (CAHS)- Serving Mineral County Residents (Some services offered to Esmeralda & Northern Nye County Resident’s) 924 5th St. Hawthorne, NV 89415.
If you or someone you know is in need of Rental and Utility Assistance, Emergency Assistance, Food Pantry and Food Commodities, or Assistance in Filing Forms, WIC, Domestic Violence Services, please call Consolidated Agencies of Human Services (775) 945-2471 or visit http://www.cahsnv.org/
Esmeralda County Resident’s
CAHS provides Rental and Utility Assistance, and Emergency Assistance to residents of Esmeralda County, please call (775)945-2471 or visit http://www.cahsnv.org/p/services.html
Northern Nye County Resident’s
CAHS provides Food Commodities to residents of Northern Nye County, please call (775)945-2471 or visit http://www.cahsnv.org/p/services.html
Nye County Health & Human Services
Nye County Health & Human Services offers various emergency services depending on the availability of grant funds. Some of the services offered under Basic Services include:
- Food Assistance
- Transportation costs for medical appointments and/or supportive services
- Rent/Utility Deposits
- Child Care
- Hygiene Kits
Nye County Health & Human Services also offers the following programs:
- Basic Services https://www.nyecounty.net/286/Emergency-Assistance
- Long-Term Care https://www.nyecounty.net/288/LongTerm-Care
- Medical Indigent https://www.nyecounty.net/289/Medical-Indigent
- Ryan White Funds (HIV-Aids) https://www.nyecounty.net/291/Ryan-White-Funds-HIV-AIDS
- Sexual Assault Victim’s Assistance https://www.nyecounty.net/292/Sexual-Assault-Victims-Assistance
- CSBG Employment Incentive Program https://www.nyecounty.net/928/CSBG-Employment-Incentive-Program-EI
Click to select Behavioral Health Region